OT: what the heck

posts not showing up
--

-MIKE-

-MIKE- wrote:

Must have been your ISP Mike. I've seen posts flowing through from you as regularly as ever. Noticed the double post from you so I would guess that it's on your ISP's end since I saw the original and then the repost of it many hours later.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net
On 8/2/12 5:12 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:

all looks normal, now. Must've been a hick-up.
--

-MIKE-