OT: Warn your wife

This happened to my wife so I thought you should all know about it.

My wife was enjoying the nice day last Friday with the windows open when she came to a stop light. She said that's when a young very good looking muscular 20 year old man approached wearing no shirt and shorts. He sprayed some cleaner on her window and washed her windshield. While she was watching him, his accomplice reached in her back window and took all the money from her purse.

She said this happened to her three times on Friday and twice on Saturday. She couldn't find the guy on Sunday.

HA!

Reply to
D Steck

Do I read this right, 5 times?

Wife not to bright is she?

The heck with warning, time for a new one.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Humor impaired, are we?

Reply to
LRod

OMG

Reply to
Bob Martin

I must be. LOL

I need to find an adult to explain I guess.

Reply to
Chris

[... windshield washer joke ]

Men are no smarter:

Juergen Hannappel

Chris, I can't believe you didn't catch the joke. You're not the only one - I had to explain to my mom.

Reply to
D Steck

She kept going back to see the "young very good looking muscular 20 year old man with no shirt", dude. It's an old joke, although I've heard it as a topless 20 year old blonde with big hooters instead (obligatory woody content here, to get it back on topic).

Clint *pretending to be an adult when nobody's looking*

Reply to
Clint

\ Now if it was a women with hooters I might of gotten it off the bat.

:)

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Yeah, but you see, there's two versions of it--one, a strapping hunk for the women, and one, a topless blond for they men. Same joke. I guess just those of us in touch with our feminine side get it when it's told about a strapping hunk...er, I mean when SWMBO explains it to us...

Reply to
LRod

I thought maybe he was playing a *really* straight man.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Reply to
Rob Mills

Reply to
Chris

Of course, Sunday was his day of rest. ROFL

David

Reply to
Genedoc

Wondering why your wife would be interested in a topless 20 year old blonde with big hooters.

... conversely wondering why *you* would have a purse that an accomplice could loot.

Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:03:07 -0700, the blithe spirit Mark & Juanita clearly indicated:

If his wife is that way, he should sit back and enjoy the show. I know I would, even though I'm a Confucian. (More than mouthful wasted. & One in mouth worth two in hand.)

You're really on a roll today, aren't you, Mark? ;)

.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Eventually, someone HAD TO ask this question...."What has this got to do with woodworking?" Then the answer came to me when: I got knots in my gut from laughing - I was feeling board anyway! What could be planer?

Keetr

Reply to
Salmo

I thought the OP said it in his post: he got a woody...

Reply to
LRod