OT: Warn your wife

This happened to my wife so I thought you should all know about it.
My wife was enjoying the nice day last Friday with the windows open when she came to a stop light. She said that's when a young very good looking muscular 20 year old man approached wearing no shirt and shorts. He sprayed some cleaner on her window and washed her windshield. While she was watching him, his accomplice reached in her back window and took all the money from her purse.
She said this happened to her three times on Friday and twice on Saturday. She couldn't find the guy on Sunday.
HA!

Do I read this right, 5 times?
Wife not to bright is she?
The heck with warning, time for a new one.
Chris

Humor impaired, are we?
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

I must be. LOL
I need to find an adult to explain I guess.
She kept going back to see the "young very good looking muscular 20 year old man with no shirt", dude. It's an old joke, although I've heard it as a topless 20 year old blonde with big hooters instead (obligatory woody content here, to get it back on topic).
Clint *pretending to be an adult when nobody's looking*

Now if it was a women with hooters I might of gotten it off the bat.
:)
Chris

Yeah, but you see, there's two versions of it--one, a strapping hunk for the women, and one, a topless blond for they men. Same joke. I guess just those of us in touch with our feminine side get it when it's told about a strapping hunk...er, I mean when SWMBO explains it to us...
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Wondering why your wife would be interested in a topless 20 year old blonde with big hooters.
... conversely wondering why *you* would have a purse that an accomplice could loot.

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:03:07 -0700, the blithe spirit Mark & Juanita

If his wife is that way, he should sit back and enjoy the show. I know I would, even though I'm a Confucian. (More than mouthful wasted. & One in mouth worth two in hand.) <domg>

You're really on a roll today, aren't you, Mark? ;)
.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

Don't feel bad. My wife laughs at a joke three times, when it is told, when it is explained and when she catches on. RM~

Too funny.

I thought maybe he was playing a *really* straight man.
todd

OMG

[... windshield washer joke ]

Men are no smarter: http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/windshield.asp

I had to explain to my mom.
Of course, Sunday was his day of rest. ROFL
David
Eventually, someone HAD TO ask this question...."What has this got to do with woodworking?" Then the answer came to me when: I got knots in my gut from laughing - I was feeling board anyway! What could be planer?
Keetr

I thought the OP said it in his post: he got a woody...