OT: Viewing Woodwright's Shop in California

Does anyone in California see the Woodwright's Shop? I've been looking through schedules for Sacramento, San Francisco and San Diego and the only thing I find is NYW and TOH.
(I'm moving back there since my job got sent to India, and that's one of the shows I'll really miss.)
--
---- Remove the "fool" to email one.

You snipped-for-privacy@fool-dsl-only.net wrote:

KVCR (ch24) from San Bernardino shows it regularly. IIRC, it's on Saturday morning or early afternoon.
Bud --