OT: Viewing Woodwright's Shop in California

Does anyone in California see the Woodwright's Shop? I've been looking through schedules for Sacramento, San Francisco and San Diego and the only thing I find is NYW and TOH.

(I'm moving back there since my job got sent to India, and that's one of the shows I'll really miss.)

Reply to
You

KVCR (ch24) from San Bernardino shows it regularly. IIRC, it's on Saturday morning or early afternoon.

Bud

--

Reply to
bud hufstetler