OT Toilet Tissue

What brand does George Bush use? Hell, makes as much sense as some other recent subjects here.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Do you wad or fold?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Andy wrote:

Fold, wipe, fold again, wipe...etc. I'm frugal :)
--
dadiOH
____________________________
dadiOH wrote:

Reminds me of the time my dad told me about red corn cobs and white corn cobs for the 2 holer out back.
The question:
Why both red and white corn cobs?
The answer:
You use a red one first, then a white one to see if you need to use another red one.
Lew
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thu, Oct 6, 2005, 7:12pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Lew Hodgett) doth write: <snip> The question:Why both red and white corn cobs? The answer: You use a red one first, then a white one to see if you need to use another red one.
Back in my first enlistment, a WWII vet (some were still serving then), told me the following: He was on a troop ship to Europe, and the ship hit a batch of storms. They were delayed so long they had to ration certain item, including toilet paper. They were issued one square a day. The reasoning was, tear out the center, and use that part to blow your nose. Then you stick your finger thru the hole, and use as needed. You then saved the part with the hole in it, just in case you had to go again before you were issued another piece.
He swore that was true, and, as he was a very honest man, I believe it was so.
JOAT The Truth Shall Set Ye Frea
Add pictures here
βœ–
(Lew Hodgett) doth write: <snip> The question:Why both red and white corn cobs? The answer: You use a red one first, then a white one to see if you need to use another red one.
Back in my first enlistment, a WWII vet (some were still serving then), told me the following: He was on a troop ship to Europe, and the ship hit a batch of storms. They were delayed so long they had to ration certain item, including toilet paper. They were issued one square a day. The reasoning was, tear out the center, and use that part to blow your nose. Then you stick your finger thru the hole, and use as needed. You then saved the part with the hole in it, just in case you had to go again before you were issued another piece.
He swore that was true, and, as he was a very honest man, I believe it was so.
You forgot one part. The tissue square was folded before the center was torn away as a corner. That part was used for cleaning under the fingernail....
Dad used to tell that one. Did a nice demo with his clothes on at parties, IIRC.
Add pictures here
βœ–
J T wrote:

And the fragment you tore out was used to clean you fingernail, right? :-) John
Add pictures here
βœ–

Note to self: Don't shake hands with dadiOH
βœ–

I would think that only the "AR" types would want to know.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:08:29 +0000, Leon wrote:

I'd guess the AE types, instead...
Add pictures here
βœ–

I know what kind Fidel uses - if he uses the local product.
More like crepe paper than crap paper, it stretches, which makes the lack of perforations even more exciting.
Not very soft, either. Guess that's why he's considered a hard ass?
Add pictures here
βœ–
George wrote:

I thought he used Star Trek TP, the kind that wipes out the Klingons as it circles Uranus?
Add pictures here
βœ–

That makes sense.... He does have a big spread down in crawford....
Add pictures here
βœ–
George wrote:

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
George wrote:

It's Rough It's Tough and it don't Take shit from nobody. ;) John
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:51:29 -0500, John wrote:

I don't know, but if it's as bad as the stuff they provided in the motel we just stayed in, it'd explain a lot :-).
Add pictures here
βœ–

One thing that all we soft-assed USA folks need to include in our kit especially when going overseas.
Soviets, and I presume the Russians, printed their newspapers with not-transferring ink so it could be re-used. Of course, with Pravda, the re-use was remarkably similar to the first use....
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (John) wrote:

That information is classified- and you have no need to know...
Add pictures here
βœ–
One up, One down and one to polish.

Add pictures here