OT - Slow News Day

Or to stop you from picking your nose

Reply to
George W Frost

I have 6. It's like having a bunch of kids. Never know what they are going to get into and they have minor squabbles from time to time.

Reply to
CW

Contessa Frau Von Moxenstein, Queen Biatch, lets us know when it is time for her ear-drops. She puts her head down on the ground, puts her feet over her ears and barks, then runs to where her bottle of 'stuff' is and then barks at it again. She knows it does her good...well NOW she does.. she wasn't too keen at first.

But for a cat to willingly subject itself to a shot? Wowsers, it must taste like fish or something...LOL

Reply to
Robatoy

Dude... that's like living inside an evil aquarium of sorts....

Reply to
Robatoy

My Deetoo is more direct with her actions. Once I month I know it's time to trim her nails again when I come home and find every bit of cardboard in the apartment shredded into strips.

Reply to
Upscale

Why torture the poor kitties when the woman could get shots?

Reply to
HeyBub

Wonder what kind of resistence he met the first few times they were bathed. Me? I'd fill the tub and toss the cat into the water from several feet away. No sense having an arm ripped off by an angry cat.

to give my Deetoo a bath in the kitchen sink once. Had her suspended above the water and bubbles when she let out a growl that caused me to lose what little hair I had left. Needless to say, I don't try to bath the cat any more. I like living.

Reply to
Upscale

I take AreToo died?

Reply to