OT - Rare Bird Endangers Loggers

Page 2 of 2
Sun, Oct 1, 2006, 6:58pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@mtavirgin.net (TimW) doth burbeleth: Nope. The OP was OT and inappropriate. That's not a big deal or a crime, and it's not a big deal or a crime for me to point it out. <snip> LMAO. I happen to be the OP. Of course the post was OT, which is why the post was "labeled" OT - which doesn't alays happen here. Standard procedure here. And, of course it was inappropriate in that it was not about woodworking - beccause it was an OT post. DUh. But, as you say, it's not a crime.
Nor is it a crime for you to point out that it was an Ot post. Completey needlss tho, considering it's labeledl OT.
By the way, I don't recall giving you my proxy vote on what the rest of the world may, or may not, like. I doubt anyone else has either. Ayway, someone else stated it was a hoax and the helicopter is actually a Hind. Which is Russian. Care to cmment on what you, and the rest of the world, think about that?

Good Lord, but you're an ignorant tit.
Sun, Oct 1, 2006, 7:33pm (EDT-2) dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca (DaveBalderstone) doth sayeth: Good Lord, but you're an ignorant tit.
Please, next time use the word "twit", because I don't like twits.

The next time I mean "twit" instead of "tit", I'll type "twit".
But when I mean to type "Good Lord, but you're an ignorant tit." you can rest assured I will type "Good Lord, but you're an ignorant tit." and NOT "Good Lord, but you're an ignorant twit."
There's a substantive difference, should you take the time to consider the matter.
So on that note, I shall let "Good Lord, but you're an ignorant tit." stand, and decline your request.
Dave Balderstone (in 011020062124024849%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca) said:
| || Sun, Oct 1, 2006, 7:33pm (EDT-2) dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca || (Dave Balderstone) doth sayeth: || Good Lord, but you're an ignorant tit. || || Please, next time use the word "twit", because I don't like || twits. | | The next time I mean "twit" instead of "tit", I'll type "twit". | | But when I mean to type "Good Lord, but you're an ignorant tit." you | can rest assured I will type "Good Lord, but you're an ignorant | tit." and NOT "Good Lord, but you're an ignorant twit." | | There's a substantive difference, should you take the time to | consider the matter. | | So on that note, I shall let "Good Lord, but you're an ignorant | tit." stand, and decline your request.
I'm really glad you guys are getting this all figured out. :-) -- Morris Dovey DeSoto Solar DeSoto, Iowa USA http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto
Sun, Oct 1, 2006, 10:28pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@iedu.com (MorrisDovey) doth dreameth: I'm really glad you guys are getting this all figured out. :-)
Because of him I may never enjoy foreplay again; plus, I'm sure I'll have nightmares for weeks.

whatzis about fingering it out?

I am curious as to how a photograph of a Soviet miltary aircraft constitutes "American jingoism". Now if you were upset about _Russian_ jingoism that would be another story, by jingo.

pleased to say I know nothing about helicopters, tanks and guns.
Tim w
Tim W wrote:

Of course. Anti-American military rants are the issue, not the inaccuracy of your observations.

Thanks for clarifying.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

want to find it and say something else ill-mannered.
Tim W
Tim W wrote:

Here's an e-hankie. Now wipe your eyes and blow yer nose. There now, all better? Pssst..<whispering> try not to break down like that in public, it's a tad unseemly.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Wed, Oct 4, 2006, 4:19pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (sweetsawdust) doth rightfully sayeth: From those of us who learned about " helicopters, tanks and guns" to protect you from having to know about them, thank you for showing that our job was successful. <snip>
Yep. The home of the free, because of the brave.

Or humor, apparently.
You know, you could just man up, and admit your initial post was due to incorrect assumptions and jumping to conclusions, and you're sorry for all the fuss it's caused. And then everyone can get back to talking about wood-working.
Clint

Wed, Oct 4, 2006, 8:32pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@mtavirgin.net (TimW) doth proudly burble: The make and model of the helicopter are a complete irrelevance. I am pleased to say I know nothing about helicopters, tanks and guns.
I'm not really sure how anyone should describe your response, but brilliant and well thought out is not included.
I'll type slow, so maybe you'll get it. Of course the make and model of the helicopter are relevant, that was your whole point in the first place. Duh! Anyone that takes, and expresses, pride in their lack of knowledge (ignorance), on any subject(s), is a person to avoid. However, you obviously felt you had sufficient knowledge on helicopters to comment.

If you think that "Soviet" is a "make or model" then you don't know enough about international politics for your opinion to be worthy of consideration.
I will give you a hint, though. There were Soviet nuclear armed missiles pointed at the United States for most of the past 50 years.
Google "USSR".
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 16:46:05 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Cool paint job.
this will not endanger loggers, it endangers beenloggin. i know sick joke. ross