OT - Rare Bird Endangers Loggers

Page 1 of 2
http://tncounselors.org/helicopter%20pics.htm

jingoism. It's offensive to the whole of the rest of the world.
Tim W
"Tim W" wrote in message

That's "American" with a capital "A" ... and without it there would be no Usenet.
Get used to it.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/06

Its about as american (capital "A" or not), as borscht.
see
http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/eaglecopter.asp
--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"
"Frank Stutzman" wrote in message

... and what part of "this is usenet..." did you miss out on?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/06

Can I assume you're emphasizing that one can essentially say what they want where they want and no one can do anything about it? Arrogant statement, but true never-the-less.
I'm trying to ignore the anti American bullshit spurned on by the American rahrah bullshit.
Reguardless of who's chopper it is, It's still a nice paint job.
Pete

I assume you didn't look and see the URL posted by JT is a HOAX, and the Hind is Russian flown
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org

The capital "A" also stands for "Al Gore", without whom there would be no Internet for Usenet to ride on... <G>
Speak for yourself, please. I'm Canadian, and I'm not offended.
Clint

But-but-but, this is GOATS playground.
So?

Tim W wrote:
> This is usenet, it's international, worldwide and not the place for american > jingoism. It's offensive to the whole of the rest of the world.
Suffering a severe case of analitis are we?
Even Ex Lax doesn't help.
Lew
Tim W wrote:

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy /
And your little dog, too.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com
Tim W wrote:

Glen

Mac

I am not going to get started on this. This is a woodwork forum and I am happy to discuss carpentry with you and what I think about american militarism shouldn't get in the way.
Tim W
Tim W wrote:

You piss in the pool, then you don't want to keep swimming.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

it's not a big deal or a crime for me to point it out. If all you blokes getting hot under the collar don't know why posts about "our boys" in the USArmy are offensive in an international forum then you need to read a newspaper or something. Nobody here wants to hear my opinion or yours, thay want to talk table saws and workshops.
Tim W
Tim W wrote:

So? It was labled as OT. Why didn't ya just skip it.

According to you? I thought your reply was far more inappropriate and provocative.

Point out what? That you are an anti-American buffoon who can't tell Russian-made from American made military aircraft. Or maybe the Russian craft was a converted civilian craft?

The only one taking offense is you, bubba; and it is no one's responsibility to control whether YOU are offended or not. And since America is PART of the international community, you can put up with it or shove off.

Nobody? You're spokesman and moderator for the group? And it's a laugh that, even though you know that people don't want to hear your opinion, you still go right ahead and blather on.

And yet you've now deviated from this highly narrowed topic range twice. Now, go off and play with a stingray.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com