OT - PVC 2 Bike Carrier

http://www.gonebowlin.com/camping/br.htm
Only reason I'm posting this is to show an example of non-woodworking related plans I find.
JOAT I'd like to give you a going away present. Just do your part.
J T wrote:

As a guy who has built PVC model airplane truck racks, be VERY careful building structural items that will be exposed to UV from PVC.
Choose the pipe carefully or paint it.
DAMHIKT
Barry