OT New Yankee Yahoo Group

Please feel free to join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thenewyankeeworkshop/

Why? What problem does a yahoo group (with their intrusive TOS) solve that isn't solved by Usenet?

Do you guys wear NYW hats and NYW t-shirts when you're in front of the computer checking the most recent messages debating Norm's latest brad nailer? And what about that fancy drill he has that makes square holes? Ain't that cool?
mp wrote:

the
brad
holes?
That'd be his designated mortiser, right?
--

FF

Yeah, but calling it as such takes the magic out of it. I like watching kid's eyes light up when I drill them a square hole.

Do you show them how to fit an oversize round peg into it too?

How pass. We simply put our autographed 8x10's on top of our monitors to indicate that we're "in His presence". And for your info - he hasn't changed Brad Nailers in some time. We're now onto his new lathe and new belt sander.
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:41:08 GMT, "patrick conroy"

You're behind. He has a new jig saw, now.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net