OT: My Jeep is a superstar!

I know this is SO completely off topic but Check this out!
Yesterday I was looking for tires and found that MY Jeep is on the headers of Dick Cepek's website. I got all excited and told the folks in my Jeep club. I mean, who WOULDN'T be excited to find out that their Jeep was on a big site like that!
Then, one of our club members posted this picture.
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/7SlotFever/OMGCepek.jpg
Now I'm going to have to find out what book that is and get, two, maybe three hundred copies! WWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Kate wrote,on my timestamp of 11/03/2010 10:58 PM:

Mucho cool!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

That's pretty cool, Kate. Cepek never used any shots of my Toyota Landcruisers (l973 and 1976) and boys--boys he got enough of my money.
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 05:58:15 -0600, the infamous "Kate"

Congrats, Kate. It's really fun to recognize things in print magazines and on TV, even if they're not you or yours.
And now for the detective/cynic in me: But how can you tell it's your Jeep? Was that background pic of the 4x4 going through a clear stream yours or did you pose for the ad or something?
I remember becoming aware of Cepek. A friend said that he got his bed liner from one of the stores, so I pored through all of the available yellow page books. Nope, no Dixie Peck stores anywhere. He hooted when I told him my luck, then he spelled it for me. <blush>
-- There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder. -- Ronald Reagan

Congrats, Kate. It's really fun to recognize things in print magazines and on TV, even if they're not you or yours.
And now for the detective/cynic in me: But how can you tell it's your Jeep? Was that background pic of the 4x4 going through a clear stream yours or did you pose for the ad or something?
I remember becoming aware of Cepek. A friend said that he got his bed liner from one of the stores, so I pored through all of the available yellow page books. Nope, no Dixie Peck stores anywhere. He hooted when I told him my luck, then he spelled it for me. <blush>
-- There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder. -- Ronald Reagan
Dixie Peck LMAO!
We had the father of one of our friends very quietly ask her "Wow! What exactly does Dick do? His name is all over the place" He was referring of course to my wheels & tires. My husband's name is Dick. It was good for a giggle.
Oh, it's easy to tell that's my Jeep! - I posted the original pic up on the Cepek site in a "shoutout" along with the one that's at the top of their website and one other really nice one.
Here's the original pic, it's a beauty!
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/7SlotFever/Pickwick%208-16-08/P8150022.jpg
- I had to make three runs through that creek for my daughter to get just the right shot
- Jeeps are like children. They may all look alike to an outsider, but a momma knows her child.
K.

Great shot!....( and that should satisfy even Horatio C-less...<G>)
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:09:52 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

Ayup. I even titled it for her.
-- There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder. --Ronald Reagan
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:29:02 -0600, the infamous "Kate"

Yeah, the aural translation lacked any Slavic leanings.

<g>
Cool.
Were I to title that one, it would "Surfin' USA, 4WD-style!"

Grok that. So, it is 'just a Jeep', or is it a rock climber with about seventeen feet of suspension travel? <gd&r>
-- There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder. -- Ronald Reagan

Hey that is exciting, I was just published in ShopNotes this month! ;~)