OT: Minor Float

Page 2 of 2
"Larry Jaques" wrote:

Totally clueless.
Lew
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 22:39:13 -0600, the infamous Morris Dovey

Extremely. I like it!
Ugh, I just Watcoed a piece of moulding for a client's rental and my fingers reek of it, even through the latex gloves.
--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.
Morris Dovey wrote:

One of your friends has a local t-shirt on...
"Litchfield Beach" is here in my neighborhood.
On 1/20/2010 2:49 PM, Pat Barber wrote:

Thanks. I probably should have taken more - but was too busy gabbing most of the time to remember the camera.

I had to look. Fred (in the t-shirt) and Marty (in aqua) hail from the Volunteer State. I believe that if it were possible, they'd move Tennessee to the coast. :)
It's been frozen and foggy here for most of the past week, with freezing rain all day today - perfect weather for looking at photos of past vacations and planning the next...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar