OT: Merry Christmas

Page 1 of 2
One of my favorite carols:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4uW2PT-190

Enjoy.
    mahalo,     jo4hn
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 07:59:26 -0800, the infamous jo4hn
And mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3M7IR6jkpc

-- This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards, at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still, it's remarkable to see how quickly corrective information can now spread. After years of ignored freedom-of-information requests and stonewalling, all it took was disclosure to change the debate. Even the most influential scientists must prove their case in the court of public opinion—a court that, thanks to the Web, is one where eventually all views get a hearing. --Gordon Crovitz, WSJ 12/9/09
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 12/20/2009 10:23 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaxXhwxiaSI&feature=related

βœ–
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

I like these guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v~-47VmFopE
animated version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZveAyEMWJ0&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
(GUU1YbP_E
Add pictures here
βœ–

> Tim Daneliuk =A0 =A0 snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
> PGP Key: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://www.tundraware.com/PGP /
βœ–
On 12/21/2009 4:14 PM, Angela Sekeris wrote:

βœ–
Angela Sekeris wrote:

Really? ... and what race is being denigrated here?

Rob Leatham
βœ–
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:05:38 -0700, Mark & Juanita

Why the Muslim Terrorist race, of course.
Add pictures here
βœ–
krw wrote:

Of course [head slap]. :-)

Rob Leatham
βœ–

βœ–

I see your logic skills haven't improved any.
Add pictures here
βœ–

My bad. I meant to say that all Christians shoot and kill abortion doctors.
And I won't be discussing logic with someone who obviously doesn't have a clue of what logic is.
Merry Christmas!
Add pictures here
βœ–

Same "logic". Not surprising that you'd come up with something this stupid, though.

I'm sure you talk to yourself, but don't discuss logic. The other guy won't understand.
Add pictures here
βœ–

oooooooweee...that was clever! One for the files so that I, when I become worthy, I can use that rapier come-back of yours to skewer someone.
Did I wish you a merry Christmas yet?
Add pictures here
βœ–

The truth is not often sensational.

No.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:32:15 -0800, Robatoy wrote:
?????
I posted some time back about occasionally seeing Robatoys posts as completely blank. We decided it was something about character sets, although I never did get the intermittent problem to go away.
With this thread, and a couple previously, not only is his post blank, but so are all the responses! Strange indeed.
I wonder if I can see this one?

βœ–
Larry Blanchard wrote:

IIRC, he's on a Mac ... and I'm also fairly certain that it has to do with character sets.
I always see his posts, but I also notice the posts of some who reply to him don't show quotes, although you can be reasonably certain they are attempting to quote.
This has been going on for some time, but I've never been bored enough to go through message properties and try to suss it out. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I doubt it. I think your logic detector is out of order, as you already believe in AGWK. (Anthropomorphic Global Warming, Kumbaya)
I had to remove my gmail filter to see them, too. It let some idiot spammers back in, too, but I guess he's worth it. ;)
Murray Xmas.
-- REMEMBER: The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up!
Add pictures here
βœ–
Larry Blanchard wrote:

I note you're using a newsreader with a vaguely French-sounding name. Perhaps it surrendered?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Since re-building my system and dropping the gmail filter I see his posts. What I don't see are the "from:" lines for Larry Jacques and CW Maggers. It appears that they each do weird things in their e-mail addresses: LJ has di\ / ersify .com and CW has @name..domain as from addresses. This apparently freaks the newer version of Knode out and it just shows blanks for the From: line

Rob Leatham
βœ–