OT - Looking For A Specific Book

Page 2 of 2
J T wrote:

Damn me. I could have sworn I put in the link. http://www.rwmilitarybooks.com/home/list60chris.html

Well, one can plant a new tree where the old one stood.
--John
Sun, Mar 11, 2007, 6:01pm snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (J.Clarke) doth sayeth: Damn me. I could have sworn I put in the link. http://www.rwmilitarybooks.com/home/list60chris.html Well, one can plant a new tree where the old one stood.
Thanks. Damn. Wonder if that was the entire printing? I sure h op not. I'll pass on buying that copy, unless you guys want to chip in to help me out? Thought not. No prob. I'll save the link, for reference, but don't think I'll buy much from that seller - I've got a few of those titles, and I didn't pay that much. They list some I'll be buying soon, but I can save about $8+ over their prices.
Oh, you were talking about trees. Sorry. LOL
JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure. - Clodpool
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:13:45 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I'll mail you a buck to help out, just sent 3$ for postage and handling ... ;-)
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:08:13 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

JOAT I believe it is 39 cents now for the first ounce.....
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618
Mon, Mar 12, 2007, 5:21pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Markem) doth sayeth: JOAT I believe it is 39 cents now for the first ounce.....
It's a conspiricy.
JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure. - Clodpool
I've got a couple of feelers out for this book, but about given up. Instead I think I'll buy a couple of other books that I don't have.
Ah, that reminds me. Had to make the trek to Raleigh today to visit an eyeball doctor. On the way back stopped in at my favorite used bookstore. Loads of books that'd answer a lot of questions some of you guys have been asking. Books on finishing, refinishing, weekend projects, tools, and what all. I didn't need any of that ilk, but did pick up a neat book on making wooden decoys. I suppose you could call it a pukey duck instruction book. Some of you guys really need to visit a few used bookstores. The books whee I go usually range somewhere from about $1 to about $7 a book. Well worth it in most cases.
JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.