OT: Let's Get Over It

    The election is over,     The past is the past,     I will Hug your Elephant     And You can Kiss My Ass!
What? I can't hear you!

When it comes to OT political discussion, he doesn't have much to say.

I think, when it comes to OT and particularly political posts, his "doesn't have much to say" speaks volumes.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
"LRod" wrote in message

Simply looks childish/immature from this perspective ... but it is marginally better than the previous "pants load" BS.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04

Maybe the first time or two or ten or twenty, after that it is just silly.
On 06 Nov 2004 03:49:27 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (David Hall) wrote:

Agreed. I have an idea. None of the OT posters know RATSH.. about woodworking, or they'd be on-topic with something of value to offer. So, if we accept their stupid argument that it's perfectly alright to post any old mindless crap in any conference they want to so long as they say it's OT, why not let's just go for it and let them fill this newsgroup with nothing but OT material, and plain forget the woodworking which they wouldn't understand anyhow? Then there'd be no more arguing about it. The real woodworkers could just mind their own, and build stuff, as they've done for centuries, and let the riff-raff chatter among themselves.
I'm off now to finish those Christmas gifts. The last few weeks go by in a hurry. The toy-box looks great; just a few finishing touches. [Just keeping this on-topic.]

He has been a frequent contributor and especially loves to celebrate Rove's work. What does that say?
He's probably just tired from so much of his work in the past.
Fri, Nov 5, 2004, 12:46am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@ToolBox.CM (AlanRentch) burbled: The election is over, The past is the past, I will Hug your Elephant And You can Kiss My Ass!
I'm thinking directions would be required on where to start.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
J T wrote:

Hmmm. It's called putting your mouth where my money is.     j4
First: On Fri, Nov 5, 2004, 12:46am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@ToolBox.CM (Alan Rentch) burbled: The election is over, The past is the past, I will Hug your Elephant And You can Kiss My Ass! To which I replied: I'm thinking directions would be required on where to start.
Then: Fri, Nov 5, 2004, 7:01pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) says: Hmmm. It's called putting your mouth where my money is.
Rather, apparently all ass, so where to start?
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?