OT: Jet Fuel and Cajuns - for Swing

Boudreaux and Trosclair were a couple of drinking buddies who worked as aircraft mechanics at de Bayou Teche, Louisiana, International Airport. One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do.

Boudreaux say, 'Man, I wish we had something to drink!'

Trosclair say, 'Me too. Y'know, I've heard you can drink de jet fuel and get a buzz.?

So dey pour demselves a couple of Jet A and get completely smashed.

De next morning Boudreaux wake himsef? up and is surprise at how good he feel.

In fact he feel GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nuttin!

Then de phone ring. It's Trosclair. Trosclair say, 'Hey, how you are this morning?'

Boudreaux say, 'Man, I feel great, how bout you?'

Trosclair say, 'I feel great, too. You don' have a hangover?'

Boudreaux say, 'No dat jet fuel is great stuff -- no hangover, nuttin?. We ought to do dis more often.'

Trosclair say, ' Yeah, well dey's just one t?ing.'

'What's that?'

'Have you passed gas yet?'

'No.'

'Well, DON'T - cause I'm in Shreveport !'

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

LMAO!

Reply to
Swingman

Launching my ass off?

What, cher, Boudreaux don't tell you dat one?

-- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. -- Albert Camus

Reply to
Larry Jaques