OT: It is all about choices.

72 virgins?
or three of these?
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/germanbeergirlslq2.jpg
What the beer or the women?.......always the beer it makes you feel good and never gets half of everything in a divorce

Lee wrote:

After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, George Washington greets him: "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face.
Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose.
James Madison comes up next, and says, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.
Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the same love for liberty and America.
As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged. As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"
An angel replies, "I told you there would be 72 VIRGINIANS waiting for you, Dumb Ass. What did you think I said?"
Just Wondering wrote:

Thanks. :-)

Too much beer can get 1/2 (or more!) of everything during the relationship.
Lee wrote:
| What the beer or the women?.......always the beer it makes you | feel good and never gets half of everything in a divorce
BEER! BEER! BEER! Said the privates. Merry men are we - There's none so fair as can compare...
:-D
I only see two

The more they drink, the better we look. Tom
Robatoy wrote:

They must be beer Drinkers, not beer Servers. The latter bunch generally look like they could play linebacker for the Argos..
    buuuuuuuurp,     jo4hn
Like two puppies in a sack. With their little pink noses poking out.