OT: I'm sorry guys, this is just TOO rich to pass on.. (private)

twitch.

Reply to
jo4hn

It's just that this website is always serious, as long as I've been viewing. But this headline somehow got through....

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

OK, upon further review.....

..... there appears to be a 'happy zone" (based on the smiley/frowny faces).

Makes me wonder just how they figured that....

LOT'S of othered Q' to bw C'd and A'd

Reply to
Zz Yzx

It's called "Scientific Notation."

Reply to
HeyBub

Zz Yzx wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I liked the scientific description . FWIW, it's a natural extension of detergent research. Basically, classical soap molecules have a waterloving (hydrophilic) and water detesting (hydrophobic) end, as they consist of a long chain fatty acid, such as stearic acid, and a sodium or potassium ion. The fatty ends wrap around dirt, the ionic part interacts with water. Presto, the dirt is dissolved. Synthetic soaps work better than the old-fashioned one for many purposes. This research amplifies this in a very nice way.

BTW, stearic acid makes nice candles. Use in emergencies for either light, or food - it is one of the most energy-rich for the weight.

Reply to
Han

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 18:44:57 -0800, the infamous Zz Yzx scrawled the following:

Ziz?

-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Reply to
Larry Jaques