[OT] Hiatis from Woodworking

Because of the cold, I've been out of the woodshop for the past couple of weeks working on some copper wire sculptures. I'm finishing up a portrait. See @

you recognize the subject? Hint: Space down

She used to work for H.P.

If you're interested, here is a whole page of this kind of stuff.

Lawrence L'Hote

What kind of madman uses her as a subject? You should do sculptures of jesus instead. Tell people you just pulled the wire out of the wall and the portrait appeared.

-j

Nancy Pelosi used to work for HP?????

Doug Miller

I am happy to report that she has come totally unwired.

Not in time, unfortunately.

watson - who thinks that the next one should visit the garage for a few minutes - and really think about it.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

(webpage)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Chainsaw carving of Kali ? I'm up for that !

Madman ? _This_ kind of madman, that's who. Best job I'd ever had, my job at HP Labs - scuppered to cut headcount before her megalomaniac merger plans.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Nice work!

[ dammit anuth'a person on this earth will a helluvalota talent! ]
Reply to
patrick conroy

couple of

If you made it out of copper traces from an HP motherboard, then you'd have something.

Reply to
Larry Bud

Nice! Very nice!

Reply to
Robatoy

Wow...you got more on your mind than sawdust...

How much for one of them pieces ???

Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

I don't sell my stuff. Usually, I just give it to someone who shows interest and is worthy.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Reply to
Pat Barber

Thank you all for the nice comments. Today it's warmed up and I can open my shop/garage door and use my saw. I need to make some panels to mount a few of these wire things on. Maybe, some of that particle board(aka termite barf) I picked out of a dumpster a few weeks back will be useful.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Send it to Dingley. I have a feeling he could mount it on a cork backing and practice the fine art of throwing chainsaws.

-j