[OT] Hiatis from Woodworking

Because of the cold, I've been out of the woodshop for the past couple of weeks working on some copper wire sculptures. I'm finishing up a portrait. See @
http://home.mchsi.com/~llhote/gallery/woman4big.jpg
Do you recognize the subject? Hint: Space down
She used to work for H.P.
If you're interested, here is a whole page of this kind of stuff. http://home.mchsi.com/~llhote/gallery/gallery.htm
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO

What kind of madman uses her as a subject? You should do sculptures of jesus instead. Tell people you just pulled the wire out of the wall and the portrait appeared.
-j

Chainsaw carving of Kali ? I'm up for that !
Madman ? _This_ kind of madman, that's who. Best job I'd ever had, my job at HP Labs - scuppered to cut headcount before her megalomaniac merger plans.

Nancy Pelosi used to work for HP????? <g,d&r>

Cool stuff, Larry.

I am happy to report that she has come totally unwired.
Not in time, unfortunately.
watson - who thinks that the next one should visit the garage for a few minutes - and really think about it.

Nice work!
[ dammit anuth'a person on this earth will a helluvalota talent! ]
Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

couple of

portrait.
If you made it out of copper traces from an HP motherboard, then you'd have something.

Nice! Very nice!
Wow...you got more on your mind than sawdust...
How much for one of them pieces ???
Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

I don't sell my stuff. Usually, I just give it to someone who shows interest and is worthy.
Larry
It's very pretty stuff...
Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

Thank you all for the nice comments. Today it's warmed up and I can open my shop/garage door and use my saw. I need to make some panels to mount a few of these wire things on. Maybe, some of that particle board(aka termite barf) I picked out of a dumpster a few weeks back will be useful.
Larry

Send it to Dingley. I have a feeling he could mount it on a cork backing and practice the fine art of throwing chainsaws.
-j