OT: Herd of White Deer in Wisconsin

An Iroquois legend proves to be true.
Wisconsin - near border with Michigan's Upper Peninsula
http://www.pbs.org:80/wgbh/pages/frontline/video/flv/generic.html?s=inwi10s22a3q81f

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
On 1/22/2011 9:54 AM, Gerald Ross wrote:

i.e; The Sir Walter Raleigh's lost Colony

They got into the cookie business, no?

Amazing! Thanks for posting.

http://www.pbs.org:80/wgbh/pages/frontline/video/flv/generic.html?s=inwi10s22a3q81f
My wife goes nuts for this kind of thing. She will forward this to all of her friends. Thanks!!
On Jan 22, 4:35pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

I wonder if they taste any different, more like an alfredo vs a marinara.. . . . I keed...majestic animals, really. The regular deer are a bit of a driving hazard around here in the early morning and at dusk, but they do get their fill of corn and stuff around here so they are tasteeeee.

"Gordon Shumway" wrote:

Caught looking the mirror again?
Lew

We've got a white deer herd not far from me at the old Seneca Army Depot in upstate New York. I guess these deer aren't true albinos, but rather just have the recessive white coat gene or something like that.