OT: Herd of White Deer in Wisconsin

An Iroquois legend proves to be true.

Wisconsin - near border with Michigan's Upper Peninsula

Kimosabe

A really nice link. Thanks!

Reply to
Gerald Ross

We now know where Virginia Dare's family ended up after the left Manteo. i.e; The Sir Walter Raleigh's lost Colony

Reply to
knuttle

They got into the cookie business, no?

Reply to
Robatoy

Amazing! Thanks for posting.

Reply to
Doug Miller

A striking version of the common deer. Very pretty.

My wife goes nuts for this kind of thing. She will forward this to all of her friends. Thanks!!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

I wonder if they taste any different, more like an alfredo vs a marinara.. . . . I keed...majestic animals, really. The regular deer are a bit of a driving hazard around here in the early morning and at dusk, but they do get their fill of corn and stuff around here so they are tasteeeee.

Reply to
Robatoy

>I was set this photo of a black deer. WW

You dip-shit, this isn't a binaries group.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

We've got a white deer herd not far from me at the old Seneca Army Depot in upstate New York. I guess these deer aren't true albinos, but rather just have the recessive white coat gene or something like that.

Reply to
Jay Pique

-------------------------------------- Caught looking the mirror again?

Lew