OT Happy Easter

Page 3 of 3
sweet sawdust wrote:

Sawdust is waste.
Our new president has vowed to eliminate waste.
All building in the future will be with pre-formed and pre-sized Legos.
No more waste. It's for the children.
"sweet sawdust" wrote:

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I understand.
Seems there is always a screw-up that shows up at almost every function.
Hope you feel differently next Easter.
Lew
sweet sawdust wrote:

Naw. Go listen to the Handel "Messiah" to remind you about how transcendent the season can be. Ignore the grumps. Their reward is their own personalities.