OT: Got a really cool e-mail.

A local electrical contractor went on a journey. He has gone on and on about this as long as I can remember but here you go: (Just for us..bad language..LOL)
My buddy Dave printed the logo and Gregg did him a huge poster-grade favour.
and WHY Gregg did it. ( He raised a lot of money)
http://www.melloninc.ca /