OT: From The Useless Information Vault:

Page 1 of 2
Just thought you'd want to know this if you happened to be awake at this time... At Three minutes and Four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date will read as follows: 02:03:04 05/06/07.
This will Never happen again in our lifetime.

Damn! ... but not in Europe.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! We need a Windows patch!!! No time to waste!! Consulting firms springing up all over the country!! Will we lose ALL data??? OMG OMG!!!

On June 5th.

Not in our lifetime?
I hope to still be around four minutes and five seconds after 3 AM on the seventh of June of next year, when the time and date will read 03:04:05 06/07/08.
--
Regards,
Doug Miller wrote:

AND: 04:05:06 07/08/09 05:06:07 08/09/10
Etc.,etc.,etc..
--
It's turtles, all the way down

I think I was awake for this: 01:02:03 04/05/06
Puckdropper

On Apr 28, 10:54 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

That is very astute and correct.....however...

Wrong! That doesn't even *look* like 02:03:04 05/06/07.
My example starts with a 2. Yours starts with a 3. Weasel out of that one!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/WeSeeWhat.jpg

What about four minutes and five seconds after three a.m. on June seveneth two thousand and eight?
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Nope. Think about it.

That's totally different.

And one second later it will be

And that, too, will never happen again in our lifetimes. :-)

Not true. The same will happen 30 days later, on 5 June 07, if you use European notation of dates.
--
Best regards
Han

Yabbut...yabbut.. what about the Jewish calendar? <G>

Not Jewish enough to remember, and too lazy to look up <grin>.
--
Best regards
Han

yada yada yada if ya think about it it's 98% of the lawyers in his country that give the rest of'em a bad name. ross

Good info, thanks.
;~)

You know what's funny, Leon... I know there are some military guys in here..and nobody has yet to point out that the premise was wrong all along. year month day hour minute second. IOW... 07/06/05/04/03/02 two seconds after 3 minutes after 4 AM on June 5 2007. Period.
Europe or not. (Swingman was onto something.)
And there is no 2400 hours. it goes from 23:59 to 0:00
I knew I remembered something from Fontainebleau... other than getting booted out by De Gaulle.