OT: free decoration resources (links)

Hi,
I was looking around on the net for good free resources on home decoration. I've got a headache on thinking which color I'll paint my cabinets, cabinet tops, kitchen walls and floor such a way they all look good... Any suggestion? Thanks in advance
--
Faustino Dina
Faustino Dina wrote:

Get married. Then you'll no longer be allowed to have an opinion of such matters anyway, and all decision-making will become someone else's problem. :)
Silvan wrote:

Almost correct sir, when she makes a bad decision, its ALWAYS my problem<sigh>.

...this solution has more drawbacks than advantages..., I'd prefer to live with my small decorating-related headaches than get a BIG ONE MASSIVE headache for everything..... anyway, thanks for the advice...
Faustino Dina wrote:

No spirit of adventure...
Silvan wrote:

Phooey, more like misery wants company! 34 years now....sigh.....