OT: for a good laugh. . .

DAMHIFT, but...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#36852741
hover your mouse over the image of the TS in the upper left of the page, and tell me i am not dreaming?
Squarefinger

They have a 22 page list of items currently at auction that all double as a microwave. Lipstick Holder/Microwave??? They must have one helluva overstock on microwaves!
Dig
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:17:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller)Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

ROFLMAO speaking of coffee,,,i gotta wipe mine off the screen
oh well, at least i now know my browser isn't suffering from some kinda ailment
Traves
But if you'll notice, there was a disclaimer...
(Image shown may differ from actual product appearance.)
Lewis Hartswick wrote:

First it was lasers on saber saws, now microwave table saws. What is the world coming to? -- Ernie
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Here's a thought,,,laser guided coffin smoothers!
C'mon Steve, you know you wanna. . .
Traves
I don't see a problem here, Traves . . . . you ain't never seen a Crapsman TS burn up wood? :-)
Jums

Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

LOL Not in my shop brudda!
Traves
The ultimate tool to use 'sawstop' on, it will cook the demo. . .LOL!
--
SwampBug

It's already at 255.00.......someone is gonna get seriously ripped off.

I guess it's got everything you need so you'll never have to leave the shop.
You aint dreamin...that's one of those newfangled microwave tablesaws. The cleanest cut you can imagine without a blade. Uses radio wave energy. :-) Have fun! BigJoe
--
Be sure to check out Joe's and Betty's webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html

Smokin'! -- Ernie