OT: Festool should jump in and make a better one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUflk0NAFeo

There's a story behind this. "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer. http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
On 6/3/2012 10:02 AM, Zz Yzx wrote:

ROTFLMAO ... huh???
Oviously, the congresscritters took it too much to heart.
Put's one in mind of Dicken's "Office of Circumlocution".
Thanks ... needed that.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 6/3/2012 10:02 AM, Zz Yzx wrote:

He forgot to exclaim, Yaba, Daba, Do!
On 6/3/2012 10:02 AM, Zz Yzx wrote:

As Lew would say, Alternative energy anyone?
Here there is you answer Lew.

That guy can get work producing campaign ads.
Funny stuff.
On 6/3/2012 10:02 AM, Zz Yzx wrote:

When I clicked that link, my McAfee internet security (provided by my ISP) interjects with a page that says "Warning: Dangerous Site" and "When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors." so I bailed out. It doesn't elaborate as to WHAT risky behaviors. Anybody know?
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
On 6/3/2012 7:07 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

On 6/3/2012 4:07 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

Web of Trust in Firefox gives it a green light, so I can't answer that.
Sorry.
Matt
On 6/3/2012 8:47 PM, Matt wrote:

You guys probably all have some nasty spyware on your system now. :-)
I use Firefox and I'm not familiar with the "Web Of Trust". Is that an add-on? It didn't show up when I searched the add-on site.
On 6/3/2012 7:01 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

Yes, it's an add-on - shows up as WOT on a search. Available for Chrome also.
Matt
On 6/3/2012 9:02 AM, Zz Yzx wrote:

For further information:
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~ids/dotdot/misc/jokes/turboencabulator.txt