OT: Festool should jump in and make a better one

's a story behind this. "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.

Zz Yzx

Oviously, the congresscritters took it too much to heart.

Put's one in mind of Dicken's "Office of Circumlocution".

Thanks ... needed that.

Reply to
Swingman

Reply to
Leon

Here there is you answer Lew.

Reply to
Leon

That guy can get work producing campaign ads.

Funny stuff.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

interjects with a page that says "Warning: Dangerous Site" and "When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors." so I bailed out. It doesn't elaborate as to WHAT risky behaviors. Anybody know?

Reply to
Steve Turner

Reply to
tiredofspam

Web of Trust in Firefox gives it a green light, so I can't answer that.

Sorry.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

You guys probably all have some nasty spyware on your system now. :-)

I use Firefox and I'm not familiar with the "Web Of Trust". Is that an add-on? It didn't show up when I searched the add-on site.

Reply to
Steve Turner

Yes, it's an add-on - shows up as WOT on a search. Available for Chrome also.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

?v=MXW0bx_Ooq4&feature=related