OT: Ebay item........... could be of use

I bet there is some cool stuff in some of those crates that you could use to make some great shop tools out of. I'll wait to bid until the end so someone doesn't drive the price up too high.
Tom Plamann
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%90927209&category1486
Be careful Tom last time I bought a transfer machining line built back in 97 the retrofit took all my start up cash. Puff

umm..... tom? can i borrow 12,000,000.00 from you ? just till my brother straitens up ya understand. he is a hunchback and....... lol skeez
Go for it Tom. I'll have to sit this one out. SWMBO says "NO" to setting up an engine milling plant out in the shop. She seems to think a 2-car garage is too small for an operation like that. Also, said something about better ways to spend the $12M _if_ we did have it. (She seems in a bit of a foul mood this morning)
DexAZ

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%90927209&category1486
Can anybody help me get all those boxes into the basement?
Tom Plamann wrote:

You could BUILD a basement out of all those boxes.

6
Tom Plamann wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%90927209&category1486
This is not so far fetched as you think. All you have to do is sell 40,000 engines at $300 over materials and you break even. On number 40,001 you start to make a small profit. How hard can that be???
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

40,000
I wonder if that stuff is from the old Plymouth or Oldsmobile plant.. ;~)
Leon wrote:

Maybe I'll start a new car company and name it after one of the greats of automotive history, Edsel Ford.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Naw, go for Ed Crankshaft, Gerald Ford, or he of 60s automotive rock n roll fame, Chevvy Checker.     j4
If you follow the links to the web site, you can view the floor plan layout for where it went or was supposed to go.
GM Livonia Mi Engine Plant on Middlebelt Rd.
Only about 30 miles from where I live.

of
Soot Tom, it already looks like that stuff is in your shop.. ;~)
Damn...... I only have $11,999,500 in my Paypal account today.
Tom Plamann wrote:

I NEED one of those for my workshop at home.
You never know when you may blow a cylinder head. With this you'd just crank it up and make another!
It's interesting, in that it was built for a GM Engine plant that's not far from where I live.

use to

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%90927209&category1486
snipped-for-privacy@new.rr.com says...

But will the truck driver help you get that stuff off the back of his truck, or are you going to have to unload the truck yourself?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%90927209&category1486
I hope you live on a long street so it can be drop shipped to your curb.
Jon~
Don't bother bidding boys. I was going to bid then realized he only has 5 feedbacks. I'm going to hold off until a legitimate ebayer lists one.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA