OT e-bay item ;)

Would these have any use in the shop? Not a bad deal when you think of it. How often over your lifetime have you spent money on the whole package but only really wanted the parts?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryc853&itemS39168186&rd=1
"Keep your stick on the ice." Tony
More than I care to pay. :-) Joe
Tony Mo wrote:

Norman D. Crow wrote:

I wanted to be a "city kid" but unfortunately I know what you're talking about... ;-)
-- Mark

Are you saying her bra size is 42-long?
brian
Had a lot of negative feed back, including: "Not a quality product. Item tears with normal handling"
I hate to think what normal handling is.
Can't believe someone would buy them for even a dollar

Did you check out his other auctions? It's a virtual boob-o-rama.
B.

and exactly >what< keywords were you using to find this auction?!?
Who are you John and why does my SWMBO have you asking these kinds of questions :0) Actually, I was e-bay Christmas shopping and it was on the first page of "women's clothing"....really it was.

I thought it was a salt & pepper set!
FoggyTown