OT e-bay item ;)

Would these have any use in the shop? Not a bad deal when you think of it. How often over your lifetime have you spent money on the whole package but only really wanted the parts?

"Keep your stick on the ice." Tony

Reply to
Tony Mo

More than I care to pay. :-) Joe

T> Would these have any use in the shop?

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Had a lot of negative feed back, including: "Not a quality product. Item tears with normal handling"

I hate to think what normal handling is.

Reply to
toller

> "Keep your stick on the ice."

Reply to
johnny rotten

Did you check out his other auctions? It's a virtual boob-o-rama.

B.

> "Keep your stick on the ice."

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

and exactly >what< keywords were you using to find this auction?!?

Reply to
John T

Who are you John and why does my SWMBO have you asking these kinds of questions :0) Actually, I was e-bay Christmas shopping and it was on the first page of "women's clothing"....really it was.

Reply to
Tony Mo

I wanted to be a "city kid" but unfortunately I know what you're talking about... ;-)

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

I thought it was a salt & pepper set!