OT: drat

Nice shiny ice on the birdbath this morning. . . . (This is not some sort of lurid metaphor.)
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/22/10 8:55 AM, Robatoy wrote:

it only took four trips from their tech, last one with an inspector.
It apparently was installed wrong over 10 years ago when I had it put it, took that long for a redundant relay to fail, thank Bob for the service contract.
--
Froz...

✖
"Robatoy" wrote:

That sucks.
Lew
Add pictures here
✖

I guess that's the trade-off for no smog, fires, mudslides or quakes. <G>
Add pictures here
✖

Ahh our lovely California crisis cycle:
Drought dries out the forest Fires burn the dry forest El Niño causes too much rain and no grass on the hills from fires and we have mud slides Also grows lots of new grass Drought dries the grass... Rinse and repeat and shake with a quake every third cycle to help keep things interesting
Add pictures here
✖
Forgot the one I figured out - Rain lubes the crack and eases the strain easily. Dry is jerky.
Martin - former Pacific plate home site, North American plate work site. [ jumped the 'big one ' crack twice a day. ]

✖
SonomaProducts.com wrote:

Left out the step where build on unstable hillsides in the midst of all that underbrush then wonder why get burnt out or slide downhill... :(
✖

Yeah. Snowdrifts, black ice, frozen, broken power lines and buried fire hydrants that suddenly make themselves known. (g)
Add pictures here
✖

....... and Harper.
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/23/10 9:06 AM, Robatoy wrote:

But we are soon to have Rob Ford, that will make all the problems go away.
--
Froz...

✖

Smithereens?
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 22:17:40 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

What does it matter to a girl like you?
-- An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -- Sir Winston Churchill
Add pictures here
✖

HA! Good one.....dammit, now I have to wind up my gramophone and listen to it..
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 08:40:30 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Not if your girlfriend's in a coma.
-- An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -- Sir Winston Churchill
Add pictures here
✖

Well? Put out the skates for the birds. WW

Add pictures here
✖