OT - Computer Mouse

http://www.zbp.univie.ac.at/gj/vortrag/MOUSE.GIF
On Aug 9, 8:24 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

For you to find that funny, proves you have a very sick mind.
I have a new-found respect for you.

Sick nothing. Role reversal is a *very* common comedy technique. It's one of the few that's very difficult to mess up so it's usually funny (the first time.)
Puckdropper

I've always wondered.....
When people in India have to call for tech support, do they get re-directed to someone in the USA? Do they have American doctors?
(J T) wrote:

hdrdtd wrote:

Don't know, but an increasing number of Americans have Indian doctors. Saw a report of a cabinet maker in New England traveled to India for a heart valve replacement. $13,000 including travel. U.S. price was about $200,000.
His cardiac surgeon went to medical school at Harvard and did his residency at Columbia.
Here's one sample link for comparative costs:
http://www.health-tourism-india.com/facts-and-figures.html