OT: Coffee Drinkers

Page 5 of 5
Fri, Jul 25, 2003, 11:30am (EDT-3) wjh snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (BillHodgson) claims: <snip> My brother is an ad exec for an advertising agency <snip> so I hope you don't mind clicking on the link and helping my brother with his research.
Me? Try to elp one of the same type of people that are writing those really, really, stupid commercials on TV? Yes, I do mind, I mind a lot. There's a place in Hell reserved for ad people.
By the way, I'm not taking the survey.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html