OT Clint Eastwood for President

Page 1 of 2
Reject both the Democratic and the Republican candidates, write in Clint Eastwood for President. Think of the great sound bites, "Go ahead Punk, make my day!" "Crazy bell ringer was right, there's money to be made in a place like this". Any others?
Replace "Hail to the Chief" with theme from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" or "Rawhide".
Gary

Although Clint used that line in a movie first, Reagan has already used in it office.
Gary wrote:

Amend the Constitution to make a special exception to the requirement that the President be native-borne if the candidate is an Austrian Kennedy who has won four or more Mr. Olympia and four or more Mr. Universe titles.
But what do you call him? "The Presinator" is kind of silly and "Presidentator" sounds like a stage magician.

--
--John

John, I know you're just kidding. I'm not.
Gary wrote:

Actually, I'm not either. Arnie hasn't been lynched yet, so he can't be doing too bad a job. And think of the crisis in the Kennedy family when they have to decide whether to vote Kennedy or vote Democrat--might be too much for poor ol' Teddy's two remaining brain cells to handle.
And this is hardly new. When I was young it was popular to write in "Snoopy" for pretty much the same reason. However this presupposes that the voting system in use allows for write-ins.
--
--John

That's scary. Celebrity culture gone berserk.
Not so fast. Our Canadian-born governor needs to be eligible, too. Then we can have two foreign-born of different parties.
Oh yes, the Dirty Harry line's been used.

Clint
Punk,
in
that
who
George wrote:

Canadian-borne governor of where? And has his being President been used as gag in a Stallone movie?

--
--John
Michigan, and SHE is a shining light in the party.

Then
as

Surely you jest! Canadian?!? Our sworn enemies?!?! The northern menace!??!
As opposed to the Austrians, like Arnold who gave us that great humanitarian with the Chaplin moustache?

Then we

No, he was German, dispite his claim to the contrary.
Many things in Austro-Hungarian history are either "interesting" or have interesting angles not noted in the versions you might have heard.
An acquaintence became friends with one of the Trapp girls. She gave him a copy of "The von Trapp Family Singers," which she'd annotated with her recollections and opinions about her stepmother.
Wouldn't care to give the historians a hint as to your source, so they can get it right?

Presidentator? Maybe, if the candidate is from Idaho.
J. Clarke wrote:

Call him SIR!

Already a movement underway in the HOR to amend the constitution...
http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/judiciary/hju67306.000/hju67306_0.HTM
HK Resolution 88
Another in the Senate
http://www.app.com/app/story/0%2C21625%2C916755%2C00.html
Not for Arnold, but for another naturalized citizen, although both proposals are not individual specific...
IMHO - Arnold has done california no better that Gray was doing...
Rick

The Ex-Terminator?
Bob Schmall wrote:

That might do.
--
--John
snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com says...

Great suggestion! Also, all U.N. members other than the U.S should be forced to wear Lee Van Cleef black hats, while the U.S. representative wears Hoss Cartwright's hat.
- Al
says...<BR>&gt;&gt; Reject both the Democratic and the Republican candidates, write in Clint <BR>&gt;&gt; Eastwood for President.&nbsp; Think of the great sound bites, "Go ahead Punk, <BR>&gt;&gt; make my day!"&nbsp; "Crazy bell ringer was right, there's money to be made in a <BR>&gt;&gt; place like this".&nbsp; Any others?<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; Replace "Hail to the Chief" with theme from "The Good, the Bad, and the <BR>&gt;&gt; Ugly" or "Rawhide".<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; Gary <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Great suggestion!&nbsp; Also, all U.N. members other than the U.S should be <BR>&gt; forced to wear Lee Van Cleef black hats, while the U.S. representative <BR>&gt; wears Hoss Cartwright's hat.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; - Al<BR>&gt;</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Put your drawers on and take your gun off.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><FONT color=#000000>Your </FONT>ass is mine!!&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>More:</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="http://www.the-earchives.com/scripts/detail.asp?queryby=actor&amp ;criteria=Clint+Eastwood&amp;sorttype=asc&amp;sortby=movie_title">http://www.the-earchives.com/scripts/detail.asp?queryby=actor&amp ;criteria=Clint+Eastwood&amp;sorttype=asc&amp;sortby=movie_title</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=