OT-Carter Products celebrates 75 years serving the woodworking industry

Page 2 of 2
Well it worked, I just looked at their website!
John
Dave Hinz wrote:

Wonderful. I have a cousin who sells cars, but I'm not posting ads for his dealership here. Spammers keep doing it because people keep buying from them...something to think about next time you're sweeping out your inbox.
Dave Hinz wrote: something to think about next time you're

Or getting blade guides for my bandsaw!
John

Batten down the hatches, don the asbestos.
Me? I'm fine with your post. Maye "OT" should have been "FS", but close enough. And I don't mind a URL that directs me to a Sale page.