OT: Bumper sticker

Spotted on the back of a pickup truck:
YES - this is my truck. NO - I won't help you move.
B.

One I noticed One the back of a contractors pickup which said " THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVER GOT EVERYTHING DONE BY FRIDAY WAS ROBINSON CRUSOE" mjh

Drove a van and then a pickup throughout my term of service in the military. I can't tell you how many times I helped move someone or picked up appliances....
Loved every minute of it.