[OT] Attacks in London

I send my condolences and good wishes to not only the woodworkers, but all of the good people in London and throughout the UK.
I doubt the terrorists realize the extent to which they are strengthening the bonds between those they attack - and I earnestly hope they learn that they make themselves brother to no man.