OT: Almost as cool as burning saltwater

don't think this will help me much...

Reply to
jo4hn

Thu, May 31, 2007, 5:52pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@mahalo.charter.net (jo4hn) doth sayeth: don't think this will help me much...

That would indeed be scary, if you thought it imight.

I'm just wondering what he was looking for when he found that. But, I don't think I really want to know.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

What was that old movie of Ahhnold's where he was pregnant?

Reply to
NoOne N Particular

Surely this will put the adult novelty business in a crunch.

Kate O|||||||O

Reply to
Kate

Fri, Jun 1, 2007, 3:25am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net (NoOne=A0N=A0Particular) doth wonder: What was that old movie of Ahhnold's where he was pregnant?