OT: Almost as cool as burning saltwater

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Science/2007/05/30/doctors_create_a_vagina_using_stem_cells/6083/

Do you suppose this 28 year old patient is still a virgin? Tom
Stoutman wrote:

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Science/2007/05/30/doctors_create_a_vagina_using_stem_cells/6083/

don't think this will help me much...
Thu, May 31, 2007, 5:52pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@mahalo.charter.net (jo4hn) doth sayeth: don't think this will help me much...
That would indeed be scary, if you thought it imight.
I'm just wondering what he was looking for when he found that. But, I don't think I really want to know.
Stoutman wrote:

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Science/2007/05/30/doctors_create_a_vagina_using_stem_cells/6083/

What was that old movie of Ahhnold's where he was pregnant?
Surely this will put the adult novelty business in a crunch.
Kate O|||||||O
Fri, Jun 1, 2007, 3:25am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net (NoOneNParticular) doth wonder: What was that old movie of Ahhnold's where he was pregnant?
Backfire?