OT: Al little

300, don't I -wish- it were that fast? Nah, it's the continual need to scroll down, page after page, for the one-liners which irks one.

-- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Sonny, if Usenet dies it will be because of young whippersnappers like you who think Microsoft invented it :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Microsoft didn't invent Usenet. They only provide many free tools for the masses to support it and make it work. They also tend to lead the masses in ideas most of the time.

Eric is correct. Usenet is dying very quickly due to nasty POS people that go out of their way to make it unpleasant for people to use it. Anybody with half an eye open here can see that quite easily unless they are too old...LOL

Do you have to be old to make bad guesses about people without any basis like an old fool?

I may be too old to cut the mustard but I can still lick the hell out of the jar.

------------------------------

--------------- On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 16:25:31 -0400, Eric wrote: but then that would be top-posting and the cry-baby posting purists trolls, and the rest of the sheeple would have a shit-fit about it until Usenet is completely dead.

Reply to
Josepi

Cancer is created in California. Most substances do not cause cancer anywhere else.

----------

To save you from reading this again I will top post

Package of peanuts notes...Open before eating Beer bottle with twist off cap....Remove cap before drinking. Found these in a Consumer Reports magazine. WW

Reply to
Josepi

Sonny, if Usenet dies it will be because of young whippersnappers like you who think Microsoft invented it :-).

===================

Sure if the old farts try hard enough they can drive everybody away with their tough words from afar.

You would think an old fart would have a few more manners online after so many years of real life training but then who knows who is really behind the many nicknames on a Usenet forum. They could all be the same person and then me.

Reply to
Eric

I plonked Eric several days ago after noting the pattern.

-- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"Larry Jaques" wrote

I did the same just now. Like a persistent, foul odor, he just would not leave.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

/chipped

Call me obsessed, Larry, I watch.. never "plonked" a poster yet... unless it is a spastic nutcase who is easily identified.

.an' mate, how does one communicate your level of savvy to the likes of Leon? Those well intended folk intent on topic but easily led..? :-/

.. it is a shit 'job' but someone has to take up the yoke, elsewise guys like you...?... leave :-( george

Reply to
Georgè Watson

Sorry bud, you too are another one. This isn't "pile on and let's do him". It is controlled reasoned group management. It is how Usenet operates.

Now, you.. (just for starters) can quit feeding any fire you think you see and do something about your own representation. Here is your new deSpammed "From". Lee Michaels NOT

Reply to
Georgè Watson

You just love playing the fool don't you? Very befitting.

Reply to
Dave

When I set the hook George, was it painfu? You really ran with it. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

When I set the hook George, was it painfu? You really ran with it. ;~)

========

Can always rely on our master troll wannabe to give good entertainment using his best sock puppets.

mike

Reply to
m II

No, only the beer, air, water, soil, ink, paper, paper mills, and adhesive. The peanuts are only the distributor of aflatoxins, tuberculosis, hepatitis, dengue, leprosy, malaria, chagas, and HIV from the pickers.

Enjoy them!

==================

We can only hope.

Reply to
Eric

I believe it's a matter of paying attention, more attitude than skill.

What's the new buzzphrase? Ah, yes. Thank you for your service, George. (I mean it, though.)

-- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You've been a big help and done a wonderful job!

That works for my wife. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

I don't think that is a new buss phrase, That was used way back when, when you were giving some one the boot, or they were retiring.

Maybe it is back in fashion.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Georgè Watson

IF you had some new shtick it may just be entertaining, Gym Bob. As it is, you are again just tiring. The new Teranews account is no cover. Your AIOE "Eric" is shortlived. george

Reply to
Georgè Watson

Granted "attitude" is a prerequisite in gaining any skill. Perhaps there is why I could not build a mortice and tenet to save myself. Give me a chainsaw however....

As said, I "fly by".. he is back on line, back in . You guys know, so that job is done. You know how to identify his TN postings and I will fix that sock of his using AIOE, so... seeya george

Reply to
Georgè Watson

I guess so. I can't remember having heard it until late 2010.

It's the new 'Have a Nice Day' of the little whatever-colored ribbon bumper sticker clan when talking with veterans.

It's entirely politically correct, too, don'tcha know?