OT: Al little

Page 3 of 4
You are learning, all by yourself!
-------
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message wrote:

Eric is only a half bee anyway...
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:45:04 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

I'll say one thing. When you Canucks mean to be vague, you do it in spades. (Either that or Toy drinks far too much. Same symptom.)
-- To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. -- Chinese Proverb

And here I though nothing Pythonian was obscure..to wit:
Orchestra Leader:A-one, two, a-one two three four Leader: Half a bee, philisophically, Must ipso facto half not be. But half a bee has got to be Vis a vis it's entity. -d'you see? But can a bee be said to be Or not to be an entire bee, When half the bee is not a bee, Due to some ancient injury. -Singing!... All sing: La di di, one two three, Eric the Half a Bee. A B C D E F G, Eric the Half a Bee. Leader: Is this wretched demi-bee, Half asleep upon my knee, Some freak from a menagerie? All yell: No! It's Eric the Half a Bee. All sing: Fiddle di dum, fiddle di dee, Eric the Half a Bee. Ho ho ho, tee hee hee, Eric the Half a Bee. Leader: I love this hive employ-ee-ee, Bisected accidentally, One summer's afternoon by me, I love him carnally. All sing: He loves him carnally... Leader: Semi-carnally. (speaks) The End. Voice: Cyril Connolly? Leader: No, semi-carnally. Voice: Oh. All sing: (Quietly) Cyril Connolly (Ends with an elaborate whistle)
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:49:08 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Nevahoiduvit. I borrowed the entire set of movies from a friend and don't recall hearing it, either. Hmm. Oh, well. Carry on.
-- To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. -- Chinese Proverb

Not from a movie, oh Pythenoid. From one of the very early episodes on BBC. It is also cut # 14 on the CD Monty Python Sings.
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:44:42 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

I used to love MP's Flying Circus.

Ewwww! Sorry, too much like karaoke or show tunes for me. (I could never be gay. I'm bogus music averse.)
-- "The history of temperature change over time is related to the shape of the continents, the shape of the sea floor, the pulling apart of the crust, the stitching back together of the crust, the opening and closing of sea ways, changes in the Earth's orbit, changes in solar energy, supernoval eruptions, comet dust, impacts by comets and asteroids, volcanic activity, bacteria, soil formation, sedimentation, ocean currents, and the chemistry of air. If we humans, in a fit of ego, think we can change these normal planetary processes, then we need stronger medication." --Ian Plimer _Heaven and Earth: Global Warming, the Missing Science_

I see... never listened to that CD, eh?
To save you from reading this again I will top post
Package of peanuts notes...Open before eating Beer bottle with twist off cap....Remove cap before drinking. Found these in a Consumer Reports magazine. WW

On 6/9/2011 10:33 AM, WW wrote:

But do peanuts with beer cause cancer in California?

Only if you read the labels.

No, only the beer, air, water, soil, ink, paper, paper mills, and adhesive. The peanuts are only the distributor of aflatoxins, tuberculosis, hepatitis, dengue, leprosy, malaria, chagas, and HIV from the pickers.
Enjoy them!
-- Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects. --anon

================= We can only hope.
--
Eric

Cancer is created in California. Most substances do not cause cancer anywhere else.
----------
"WW" wrote in message
To save you from reading this again I will top post
Package of peanuts notes...Open before eating Beer bottle with twist off cap....Remove cap before drinking. Found these in a Consumer Reports magazine. WW
On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 07:36:31 -0500, Leon wrote:

I rather suspect that some in government have concluded that large numbers of us (including some in government) are unable or unwilling to think :-). I come to that conclusion several times a day. I could fill several pages with anecdotes about drivers, retail clerks, reporters, etc..
And yet they encourage those folks to vote. Could it be that they've discovered that stupid voters are easier to manipulate? Naaaah, couldn't be.

That means it could be safe for those NOT in California. It may be the item in conjunction with the faults or the Pacific Ocean. Of course, it may not have been tested to those stringent standards in other areas with moving ground or large bodies of water nearby. Ain't it weird?

On 6/09/11 2:35 PM, Joe <Joe@Joe'sPlace.com wrote:

What do you use for a usenet client, it is badly broken. There is no references header, so it always comes in as a new thread.
--
Froz...

YOu know, if there were just a way to remove California as one of the 50 states that make up the United States of America, we would all win. Those in California would not have to deal with the stupidity (conservatism) of the rest of the country and the rest of the country would not have to deal with the insanity that is California.
Then when it became a totally failed state, the rest of the country would not have to bail it out, though we could move in and take it over - just to protect ourselves from the lawlessness in Mexico, you understand.
Deb

Dr. Deb wrote the following:

Wait a while. It will soon be an island off the coast of the US when 'The Big One' comes.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Actually. No. The fault/plate alignments are such that the 'Big One' will not push Cali into the ocean. I know this to be true because Breitbart and Perez Hilton agree on that issue.