OT- A Groaner

Mr. Combs had a furniture store specializing in ornate antiques in the baroque style. He had walking pneumonia last month but was at the store anyway.
He was in one of the baroque style chairs rubbing Vicks Vaporub on his aching chest when he serendipitously discovered that the soothing ointment gave the furniture a wonderful, deep, rich shine. He immediately told the other furniture store owners since their furniture was more modern in style and they were not competitors. Soon he got reports that the Vicks treatment not only failed to work
on the modern furniture, but ruined some of it.
Mr. Combs is very unpopular now, and his only consolation is that he
learned one important rule: If it's not baroque, don't Vicks it.
Ouch.
-jbb
I think I saw that one coming. Good one though. Joe