Opinions wanted on the new Grizzly G0444Z contractors saw

I was thinking of buying the one Delta has with the Beis fence, but now I am strongly considering the Grizzly G0444Z which has the new Classic Shop Fox fence with cast iron wings with 50" extension and is 2HP and runs on 110. Have any of you out there got this saw? Thanks for your help.
I don't think they are shipping yet - are you sure that it runs on 110?. Seems I saw it referred to a 220v motor, not a 110/240.
Don

am
My G0444 (the lower cost version) is supposed to ship mid to late January. Order now to get in line. I would assume the "Z" is on a similar schedule. You can cancel right up to the ship date at no cost. I'm still trying to justify the extra $90, which is tough on my stretched budget and with my rather simple needs. But you get cast iron wings and an extra 1/2 horsepower for your 90 bucks. A good deal when you look at it that way.
Tom

Fox
110.
They say it runs on 110 or 220.

Fox
110.
Ok, good deal. I'm anxious to hear how these things work, seems like a nice saw for the money.
Don

now