Opinions on Virginia Vintage Floors

Does anybody have any experience with or opinion of Virginia Vintage handscraped hardwood floors? I am considering installing the "Maple Heritage" or "Hickory Autumn" version of this engineered floor in my living room, which is at grade on a plywood subfloor. I notice that Anderson floors do not recommend Hickory in my area (Iowa) due to higher dimensional instability of Hickory, so I may have to go with the Maple.

In any case, I'm looking for anybody to tell me what they can about this product.

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
heyscott