Online Conversions

http://www.onlineconversion.com /
Neat. Handy. Free.
Or try:
www.convertit.com

J T wrote:

Better yet try: http://www.joshmadison.com/software/convert / Been using this for years
Doesn't load into memory Don't need to be attached to the internet to use Download is free
Neat. Handy. Free.
Stephen Young wrote:

Or just go to Google and plug in "10 cm in inches" or whatever.
--
--John
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:41:33 -0700, Stephen Young wrote

Or just type "units" on the command line of most any non-windows box.....
-Bruce
J T wrote:

I thought that this would be a religious site that would convert me.
;-) Glen