One other thought on liability

OK, now I understand. Lawyers will grab anything available. One the old guy was tapped out, the next logical money pile would be your employer. Even though the old guy caused the problem, you were on the job and were injured while working. I can see Workman's Comp paying for that.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Of course. It's not all that different from a wife riding on the back of a motorcycle with her husband. They have an accident, the wife is injured and the wife sues the husband. It happens all the time since it's the only compensation that's available.

Reply to
Dave