One other thought on liability

Page 2 of 2

Thanks, but after 1 week in the hospital & 5 weeks in the nursing home I was awfully inspired to get home. Trust me if you ever stay in a nursing home you'll never feel sorry for yourself again unless you end up back there again.
Mike M

Congratulations! Both for healing so well, and for your largesse.
I broke both tibia and fibula just above the ankle in my right leg. I was lucky to be near a hospital in Holland with an excellent trauma surgeon (I was born Dutch, which made communication easy). With a couple of plates and a dozen or so screws, my leg is 99% now, a year and a half later. Insurance covered all but some $250 (but not the firstclass airplane fare for the return trip from Paris).
--
Best regards
Han