One more safety thing

Once again in the name of convenience, I set my tablesaw blade at an angle toward the rip fence instead of away from it. What can often happen when you do that is, especially if you're cutting a long piece, is that the wood will flex toward the end of the cut. Then the teeth of the blade grab the wood and chuck it out of the saw with all the horsepower available from the motor. It went through a plastic toolbox, a jalousie window, and into another room. A practice to avoid.

Reply to
BUB 209

Thanks for the reminder...

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Woodworking Techniques & Projects

- Kreg Right Angle Clamp

- Bosch 3912 (GCM12) 12" Compound Miter Saw

- Dowelmax Doweling System

- Ryobi CDL1802D Pro Series 18v Cordless Drill

Woody

Reply to
Steven Bliss