Omni Dual Saw - Is it any good?

With that said you should carefully examine the warranty statement for the Dual Saw:

"We will replace the unit free of charge during the term of the guarantee as long as the deficiencies are clearly caused by construction or material faults, if the machine is returned to us in the defective condition, S&H paid. The guarantee does not apply for defects from normal wear, negligence, abnormal or overloading, and does not cover cables, plugs, or carbon brushes."

If you cut something that takes longer than 2 seconds to cut through and it burns out the saw are they going to claim it is not covered under warranty because you over loaded it?

Reply to
alec.wood

I'm glad to see that craftsman has something similar/more powerful, I'm just wondering DOES IT OVERHEAT EASILY as couple of the reviews of this product say it does, check it out:

cephaslo

hey u never know when you might need 1 to cut someone out of an automobile :)

Reply to
kim.flwrs

Check out the reviews section of the Sears 6.25" model:

they like to burn out.

Reply to
Tigersss

Had Billy offered a free Snuggie i would have raced for the phone to order. Guess i'll stick with using the circular, sawzall and Flowbee for all my cutting needs.

Reply to
Rich

Don't see anything like this at Harbor Freight . . . part nos. or what do they call it?

Reply to
sbousqu