Old MEM3 Reindeer Pattern

To REC Woodworking Forum,

I have an old "Winfield Collection" woodworking pattern catalog. Apparently this company went out of business about 6 years ago (I told you it was an old catalog, I should've ordered way back when) and the new incarnation of "Winfield Collection" does not have the copyright for some types of patterns, in particular the MEM series of patterns.

I'm looking for the MEM3 Reindeer collection. It was quite nice, not the typical knockdown plywood pattern. It looked to be patterned out of

2 x 4's. There were 8 different poses, with nice antlers, and very 3D in nature. Does anyone out there know where I can obtain a good copy of this pattern set? I've done an extensive web search and came up empty.

Thanks in advance for a good lead. Cheers.

TJ.

Reply to
TJ

I just got a catalog from them. I don't think they are out of business.

Reply to
Tom O'Connor