old hand saws

I started to cleanup some old handsaws that I have. Disston, UNION...
I want to find out more about the UNION saw. UNION 70. I know I had a link to old hand tools somewhere, but I can't seem to find it, and I've been looking up sites and am drawing a blank.
I need a site to help identify the UNION 70 saw. I know that one site helped me identify my old hand planes, and molding planes. Wish I could find it.
Thanks guys.
http://www.wkfinetools.com/hUS-saws/ConawayW/ConawayW-index.asp
Lots of manuals and such in pdf. What I detected it is a framing saw. Martin
On 8/27/2011 8:18 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

Thank you.
On 8/27/2011 10:20 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 21:20:34 -0500, Martin Eastburn wrote:

That's interesting. It gives their address as 402 Cherry Street in 1858. The book "Handsaw Makers of North America" shows a letterhead from 1886 with the address 108 and 110 Erie street. Apparently they needed more space.