Old Craftsman bandsaw...

Greetings all. I'm just going to pick up an old bandsaw for a light tune up and to put into service in my shop. Is there any reference out there that I can go to look up owners manuals, parts numbers, etc. ? Thanks in advance. Brian.

If you go to sears.com and plug the model number into their parts search you should get a list of what they have available, generally with an illustrated parts breakdown. May be a lot or a little depending on the age and model.
I have a older one with no part #s Just went to Sears found a 10" got the #s off it the rubber for the wheels fit just fine hth

since sears is a reseller, not a manufacturer, and they switch manufacturers a heck of a lot, and they've been doing this for a long time, that bandsaw could be anything from a light-industrial machine like mine (made by parks) to a disposable no-name chinese POS with a 20 hour service life (not kidding).
somewhere on the web is a reference list that you can plug your model number into to get the name of the manufacturer. sometimes if sears doesn't have manuals and parts lists the manufacturer will.

Well, I am not a big Sears fan for stationary tools, but, I also don't hate them so I won't talk smake or belittle them.
My 12' Craftsman bandsaw is over 20 years old and the one they sell today is almost identical. I could use the manual for the one today to do almost anything on my old one. I got a copy of my manual from Sears online for free. It should be noted that the saw still runs fine and I only replaced it because I needed more power. If anyone is in the Chicago area, mine is for sale for $125.00.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

tune
that
advance.