Office Furniture Plans

Hello,
Just finished remodeling my office. It's not large -- about 12x12. I'd like to find a source of plans to build two desks (for two workstations). I'm not thrilled with what I'm finding on web searches thus far, so I thought I'd ask you folks if you've come across anything interesting.
TIA
-m
Check this:
http://woodstore.woodmall.com/homofhidcomd.html http://woodstore.woodmall.com/computerdesk.html http://woodstore.woodmall.com/kidsoakdesk.html