(Off Topic) Popular Science Mag.

Popular Science magazine readers may want to check out "From the Editor" in January 2007 issue.
Walt Conner
Can you give us "non popular scinece readers" a hint?

Never Enough Money wrote:

regarding what the editor said. This NG does not deserve to be sidetracked on other than wood related subjects.

As a long time reader of Popular Science I find it extremely unfortunate that they have interjected politics into the magazine. Only intended to call peoples attention to it who are subscribers, please do not take up space here with discussion.
Walt Conner

BOY! What an excellent example of, Do as I Say not as I DO.
WConner wrote:

So he has no morals, so what?
I heard though the grapevine that the editor expresses his views on Bush, Congress, and stem cell research. I don't know what those views are. So don't rush out to find the magazine unless this is a topic that pulls your chain.