Off Topic: New Use For Superglue - Ouch

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/aug/04/philanderer-has-penis-superglued
=======

Is that the best glue for that job? How about clamping time?

I think they picked an appropriate product. I suspect the clamping action was pretty effective.
RonB
RonB wrote:

Nothing new about that--Rose did the same to Charlie on "Two and a Half Men" ages ago. Then a few episodes back she did something similar to Alan.

No clamps required - just a couple of brads until the glue sets.
B.

Youch!!!

Not really a "new use" at all, as it was originally developed for surgical purposes... Tom