Off Topic: New Use For Superglue - Ouch

Is that the best glue for that job? How about clamping time?

Reply to
Robatoy

I think they picked an appropriate product. I suspect the clamping action was pretty effective.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Nothing new about that--Rose did the same to Charlie on "Two and a Half Men" ages ago. Then a few episodes back she did something similar to Alan.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Not really a "new use" at all, as it was originally developed for surgical purposes... Tom

Reply to
tom

No clamps required - just a couple of brads until the glue sets.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Reply to