Off topic: coffee cup

From one of the many tool catalogs I have, I purchased a 12 oz double wall stainless steel coffee cup. I can't remember which firm I bought it from. I've looked through all the catalogs I have...no luck. Anyone have an idea. I want several more to give as gifts. TIA
Max
Is this it? http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.aspx?c=2&p2449&cat=2,40733,40734
Michael Latcha - at home in Redford, MI

No more phone calls folks, we have a winner. Thanks Michael,
Max
Hmmmm looks good. I think I'm gonna get one. The wife will faint as it's not a tool from them but I believe on living on the edge.
Will someone catch me please
Have one, 12 oz stein, much dented and scratched now and on it's 2nd lid. Great product, easy to clean and doesn't leave a ring on cast iron.

No tools, just both types of LV hats, one in each color... they'll go crazy in Baha, trying to figure out what the hell Lee Valley is.. *eg*
Mac

Say Mac, what will your internet access be in the land down south?
Will you still be able to cyber net with the old wreck when you go south of the border?
RE: Subject
These new fangled insulated S/S cups, Bah Humbug.
Still prefer my old white crock coffee cup that probably weighs 3/4 pound BC (Before Coffee) is added.
Have dropped it a few times, no damage yet.
Acquired a pair of them at a restaurant along with breakfast many years ago.
At the conclusion of the meal, advised the waitress that either she could add the cost of the cups to the bill or not, but I was leaving with two (2) cups.
Indicated she would have to check and left the table.
A little while later, she returned with a "dogie bag" containing two (2) clean cups, neatly wrapped, inside the bag.
Tried to make sure her tip reflected her efforts.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:
[snip]

My father collected beer glasses that way. Branded beer glasses are readily available now, but were much harder to get in Europe in 1950/60. Some are spectacular. Holland America Line crystal from the 1950's is serious stuff. Several Mnchener Hoffbrau Haus 1/2 litre glasses are amongst my favourites... but wait.. we're talking mugs here...my bad.
The Lee Valley doublewall stainless steins are great!
When jBot renders all other tools useless, Lee Valley will still have a raison d'tre. <G>
Robatoy wrote:
> My father collected beer glasses that way. Branded beer glasses are > readily available now, but were much harder to get in Europe in > 1950/60. <snip>
Also did the same thing at an ice cream parlor to get a couple of glass mugs that became my beer "fish bowls".
Same time frame to.
Lew
Just had to throw my mug into the ring. http://members12.clubphoto.com/perl/app.pl/albums/slide_show?album_item_id 1660519
A friend gave me this mug years ago. I think West Marine stores still carry it. When the orig. plastic handle broke, I naturally had to make a teak handle for it. Since then it's taken a tumble or so and been patched together. It's time for a little shop project. With the wide base, it's almost impossible to tip over. It sits on top of the cup holders in the truck, and with the nonskid base doesn't move. Good old mug. Cliff
Michael Latcha wrote:

This is what I use:
http://www.zaccardis.com/thermos-nissan-dual-purpose-food-jar-mug-jmf502.html
Not quite as pretty, but it holds 2 cups, wide bottom makes it stable, and it keeps my coffee nicely hot for 3-4 hours.
Only problem is that it doesn't fit into the car cup-holders.
Chris

why do you need for 2 cups of coffee to stay hot for 3-4 hours? It doesn't last that long for me...